Randy and I are very excited to meet our new baby girl! Our due date is July 30th, so it won’t be very long until we are finally able to meet her. See below for a few pictures of Baby Riley.
Baby from the side
Baby Kicking
Baby Foot
She was just over four months when these pictures were taken. It's hard to believe that she has grown so much since then!
She is a very hard kicker! She kicked Randy in the ear last night, when he was laying on my lap. She is a very strong baby!



Keep on kicking baby .. Really proud af Joy and Randy and baby queen ..Craig and Sandy..
ReplyDeleteLove your baby. She is so photogenic!! Hope you and Randy are doing well. Take care of "our" baby. Will she be "Mandy" Riley? Sounds great to me. lol. Love Cindy
ReplyDeleteStrong and smart, just like her parents! Way to go darling little girl and Joy and Randy! You all make a wonderful little family and we can't wait to meet the newest addition. Wishing for a helathy, happy, safe and quick arrival! Lots and lots of Love to you all, Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteHEALTHY! :) I meant HEALTHY arrival! :)
ReplyDeleteSHE HAS THAT RILEY SMILE. CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU. SHE WILL BE SO SPOILED WITH HER GRANDPARENTS.
ReplyDeleteGREAT AUNTIE KATHY ( AUNTIE K)
I can't believe we are going to have our first niece soon! Kevin and I are definitely counting down the days. Hummm.... I wonder if babies can suffer from too much love.
ReplyDelete-Love Kevin and Lisa
We are both so excited for you. Cant wait to meet the new little miss. I hope you and Randy are both doing well!!! Keep the pictures coming. I think we are ready for the 4D sonogram. Kevin and Mary Kay
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Randy! We are very excited for you and look forward to having a new engineer around the office! :) Melissa
ReplyDelete